BURLINGTON, VT — The Vermont Lake Monsters are pleased to announce the 2022 Promotional Schedule ahead of Opening Night at Historic Centennial Field on May 27th.
The defending Futures League Champs’ 2022 schedule features 36 home dates between May 27th and August 6th. All Monday through Friday home games will begin at 6:35 pm, Saturday home games will begin at 6:05 pm and Sundays will kick off at 5:05 pm. The one exception will be a special 1:05 pm gametime on Sunday, July 3rd.
Opening Night at Centennial Field on May 27th will be a celebration of the 2021 Futures League Championship as we “raise the banner” and kick off another great summer of baseball.
A number of weekly promotions will return in 2022. They include:
- Tuesdays – Senior Nights presented by MVP Health Care (all fans 60 and over will be able to purchase half price reserved tickets and receive a free soft drink voucher at the Centennial Field Box Office).
- Wednesdays – Kids Eat Free courtesy of New England Federal Credit Union and NBC 5. (Each child 12 and under will receive a voucher as they enter Centennial Field redeemable for a free hot dog, bag of chips and soft drink. ‘
- Sundays – Have a Catch in the outfield post-game presented by Hall Communications, The Automaster and Vermont Paint Company (also free face painting courtesy of Healthy Living Market & Cafe)
- Wednesdays/Sundays – Kids also have the chance to run the bases post-game!
2022 will also see the return of fan favorite promotions including:
- (3) Hot Dog Hysteria – Tuesdays 6/7 & 7/12 and Thursday 8/4
Bring your appetite and a roll of quarters for 25-cent hot dogs all night long presented by McKenzie Country Classics
- (3) Post-game fireworks show – Saturdays 6/11, 7/23 and 8/6
The skies above Centennial Field will light up courtesy of Vermont Air National Guard
Fans are encouraged to arrive early for some of our giveaways and special appearances including:
- May 27th – 2022 Magnet Schedule Giveaway presented by Moe’s Southwest Grill
- May 30th – Lake Monsters Cap Giveaway presented by Beisiegal Orthodontics
- June 21st – Mini-Bat Giveaway presented by Farrell Distributing Corporation
- July 3rd – Champ Pilot Bobblehead courtesy of the Vermont Air National Guard
- July 9th – Concert Poster celebrating Summer of Love Night
- July 27th – Beach Towel giveaway presented by Burlington Surf Club
- Date TBA – Futures League Champs Ring presented by Xfinity
- Fans will also be treated to hilarious appearances by national traveling acts The Entertaining Elders (July 1st) and Tiki Time Tour (July 2nd). For more information on these acts visit boogiebrosinc.com!
Theme Nights are back in a big way in 2022. Fans will enjoy events and promotions surrounding nights such as:
- June 2nd – First Responders Night presented by Shaw’s Supermarkets and Desorcie Emergency Products
- June 8th – National Life Group Night
- June 11th – Vermont Expos Night
- June 12th – Bike Me Out To The Ballgame Night presented by VHB, Local Motion, Chittenden County RPC and CATMA
- June 16th – Burlington Electric and Vermont Gas Night
- June 17th – Vermont Maple Kings Night
- June 25th – Jiffy Mart Night
- June 30th – Military Appreciation Night
- July 9th – Summer of Love Night
- July 21st – VPR & PBS Night
- July 23rd – Star Wars Night
- July 24th – Champ’s Birthday Party
- July 28th – Breast Cancer Awareness Night
- August 5th – Make a Wish Night
Individual Game Tickets are on sale now at www.vermontlakemonsters.com 24/7 for all 2022 home games by clicking here. Individual game tickets (along with Season Tickets, Mini Plans, and Group Outings) can also be purchased Monday-Friday 11am-5pm by phone at (802) 655-4200 and/or in-person at the Centennial Field Ticket Office.