BURLINGTON, VT — As the Vermont Lake Monsters get ready to defend their 2021 Futures League championship, individual-game tickets for the 2022 season will be available to purchase exclusively online and by phone for two weeks starting Monday, April 25th.
Fans will be able to purchase individual-game tickets, including new seating areas (Hot Corner and Sunset Seats) beginning April 25th:
- Online: click here to purchase 24/7 (starting at 10am 4/25)
- By Phone: (802) 655-4200 Monday-Friday 10am-4pm
The Centennial Field Ticket Office will open for the season for in-person ticket purchases beginning Monday, May 9th. Ticket Office hours will be 10am-4pm Monday-Friday.
Season Tickets, Mini-Plans, Group Outings and Field Level Box Suite rentals are available now by phone at (802) 655-4200.
Featured nights at the ballpark include
- Post-Game Fireworks courtesy of Vermont Air National Guard June 11th, July 23rd, August 6th
- 25-cent Hot Dog Hysteria presented by McKenzie Country Classics June 7th, July 12th, August 4th
Weekly Promotions include
- Tuesdays: Senior Nights (half price reserved seats and free drink voucher) courtesy of MVP Healthcare
- Wednesdays: Kids Eat Free (free hot dog, bag of chips and bottled beverage for each child 12 and under) presented by New England Federal Credit Union
- Sundays: Free Face Painting courtesy of Healthy Living Market & Cafe, along with Have A Catch post-game presented by Hall Conmmunications, The Automaster and Vermont Paint Company
- Wednesday and Sundays: Kids Run The Bases after the game
The full 2022 promotional schedule will be released in the coming weeks.
The Lake Monsters FCBL Centennial Field home opener will take place on Friday, May 27th starting at 6:35 pm. Vermont is scheduled to play 36 games at Centennial this season ending with the home finale Saturday, August 6th